Nestled in the heart of New Orleans’ tree-lined Garden District, Commander’s Palace has been serving legendary Haute Creole cuisine since 1893. Emeril Lagasse, Paul Prudhomme, Jamie Shannon, Tory McPhail, and Meg Bickford are just some of the chefs who have won this New Orleans restaurant seven James Beard Foundation Awards.
This Three-Course Dinner for 4 includes Garlic Bread, Turtle Soup or Seafood Gumbo, Wild Shrimp & Cognac with Creole Cream Cheese Grits, and a whole Pecan Pie to enjoy!
- This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 loaves of Garlic Bread (24 pieces)
- 2 qts. of Turtle Soup or Seafood Gumbo
- 20 Wild Shrimp, uncooked
- Cognac Sauce
- Creole Cream Cheese Grits
- 1 whole 9.5″ Pecan Pie (serves 8)
- Dinner ships frozen with ice packs
- Garlic Bread may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days – do not freeze
- Turtle Soup may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 6 months
- Shrimp & Grits may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months
Bid now and get a true taste of New Orleans delivered to your home!